Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fock Sanchez and his tantrums. He should score more, stop blaming others.

Fock Sanchez and his tantrums. He should score more, stop blaming others.

He's gone off the boil, he's holding out for better deals, he's refusing to take breaks and now is exhausted. In short, he's acting out and acting like the little turd that he is.

Someone needs to tell him what for. We get Aubemeyang, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    He's gone off the boil, he's holding out for better deals, he's refusing to take breaks and now is exhausted. In short, he's acting out and acting like the little turd that he is.

We don't have the financial clout to get Aubameyang even if we were in the top 4. If we finish outside as looks likely, we need to be setting our sights a lot lower.

We've been doing that for a few years

I am not liking that side of his game. He isn't a leader. Telling people off for what they've done wrong after they've done it does not amount to leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post

Are you ****ed in the head? He puts more effort in than anyone. He's been our best player this season. And you're having a go

I was happy to see him going mental at the final whistle. At least he gives a ****. He has a winning mentality which is what we have lacked for years

I wouldn't begrudge him leaving. He could do so much better than us

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    Are you ****ed in the head? He puts more effort in than anyone. He's been our best player this season. And you're having a go

I was happy to see him going mental at the final whistle. At least he gives a ****. He has a winning mentality which is what we have lacked for years

I wouldn't begrudge him leaving. He could do so much better than us
    No-one leaves. We're sealing the spaceship. Sanchez, we're going to keep him no matter what. But his degrees of comfort will be determined by the extent to which he keeps in in line. We will deprive him of oxygen and precious vitamins if he continues to piss us off. I know what you mean about winning mentality. On the other hand, you can't have someone always tearing into their team-mates. This is prima donna behavior, and corrodes the "belief" that wenger is always going on about.