Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Welbeck and Lucas will lead us to premier league glory

Welbeck and Lucas will lead us to premier league glory

I will see you in may. I will be with the fellas dancing on the streets of Islington

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will see you in may. I will be with the fellas dancing on the streets of Islington
    Welbeck is the absolute footballing definition of ordinary, even mediocre.

I mean he runs around a lot, good man.

Thing is I like him, would appear a nice enough bloke and serves a purpose so good luck to him and glad to see him back.

Giroud I simply hate.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Thing is I like him, would appear a nice enough bloke and serves a purpose so good luck to him and glad to see him back.

Giroud I simply hate.
    Why do you hate Olivier? The man has saved us a great deal of points already this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why do you hate Olivier? The man has saved us a great deal of points already this season.
    At no point did I touch on his role within the team nor the importance of recent goals.

I just suspect he is an utter ****, bit like you in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Giroud I simply hate.
    Yes. I feel the same about William Gallas.

Oddly enough.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Are Alexis and Mesut off after all then?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Olé.

my word, SW, good shot.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”