Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: HRwimb. Not me for once.

HRwimb. Not me for once.

A friend of mine received an email from his 2 bosses slagging him off.

saying he's being uncooperative, and has an attitude problem we will need to take further steps.

Thing is he wasn't supposed to receive it they seemed to have CC'd him by mistake.

What can he do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

saying he's being uncooperative, and has an attitude problem we will need to take further steps.

Thing is he wasn't supposed to receive it they seemed to have CC'd him by mistake.

What can he do now?
    Tell them to get stuffed, P.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

tell him to respond with IAHYK

HTH
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Tell them to get stuffed, P.
    He seems to have gone with the angle of asking them to pay him off to leave
    not sure if that's gonna work.

He's in a union though I told him to go speak to his rep.

of course he can ask for a settlement agreement to leave.

he's slightly got the upper hand with that piece of evidence.

If he wishes to pursue this avenue he should ask his boss AND a HR Rep for a 'without prejudice' conversation.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

If he wishes to pursue this avenue he should ask his boss AND a HR Rep for a 'without prejudice' conversation.
    I think that's what he is gonna do. I told him to keep calm as he is a bit hot headed.

What can he do now?

Reply to all with a link to an idiots guide to correctly emailing imo
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

HR Nazi.

What can he do now?
    Tell him he clearly needs to work on his attitude and team play, and needs to up his game and stop being a useless cùnt. Then tell his bosses to blame the Russians for hacking their emails. That always works, apparently. They won't need evidence or anything like that.