Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the trophy these two fine gentlemen are kissing?

What is the trophy these two fine gentlemen are kissing?

A custom avatar goes to the winner.
    3727.jpg
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    3727.jpg
    Mercantile something or other.

We probably came fourth, boom boom.

3727.jpg
    Makita trophy???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Mercantile something or other.

We probably came fourth, boom boom.

Sort of correct - Mercantile Credit Centenary Trophy which we won Full story here: https://www.theguardian.com/football..._b-gdnfootball As you already have a custom avatar, you win a chance to keep it.

Sort of correct - Mercantile Credit Centenary Trophy which we won Full story here: https://www.theguardian.com/football..._b-gdnfootball As you already have a custom avatar, you win a chance to keep it.
    I object in the strongest manner possible to my so called custom avatar as it is racist and stereotyped.

Those who know me will rarely have seen me dance like that outside of normal times of celebration and weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Makita trophy???
    Sort of totally incorrect. A few similar letters though.

Sort of totally incorrect. A few similar letters though.
    Close but no custom avatar.... typical
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I object in the strongest manner possible to my so called custom avatar as it is racist and stereotyped.

Those who know me will rarely have seen me dance like that outside of normal times of celebration and weekends.
    Unfortunately the 'hilarious' one that Headgear allocated to you appears to have disappeared from the interwebs and that was the nearest I could find. I don't seem to be able to change it once it's been put up, I'm afraid. Just pretend that every day is a celebration - easy enough as an Arsenal fan

I'd be careful 71, irritate SW too much and you'll find 12,000 copies of the latest Argos catalogue on your doorstep tomorrow morning...

Unfortunately the 'hilarious' one that Headgear allocated to you appears to have disappeared from the interwebs and that was the nearest I could find. I don't seem to be able to change it once it's been put up, I'm afraid. Just pretend that every day is a celebration - easy enough as an Arsenal fan
    I resemble that spastic Giroud.