Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another thing. Would it be too much to ask for Petr Cech to

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    save a F*CKING penalty, like, ever?

Has he actually saved one for us since joining? We concede about one in every two games...

These extra 10-15 points a season that he is meant to save us...... I can't think of too many occasions where he has really done that this season. Sure he has been solid and saved pretty much everything you would expect him to save but has be pulled the proverbial rabbits out of the hat over and above an Ospina or even a Chesney?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    These extra 10-15 points a season that he is meant to save us...... I can't think of too many occasions where he has really done that this season. Sure he has been solid and saved pretty much everything you would expect him to save but has be pulled the proverbial rabbits out of the hat over and above an Ospina or even a Chesney?
    Boro he had a blinder and definitely saved us a point and there were a couple of games around that time where he played really well but yes, I do think Ospina deserves a chance

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Boro he had a blinder and definitely saved us a point and there were a couple of games around that time where he played really well but yes, I do think Ospina deserves a chance
    Good point re:the Boro game. I think one of those saves was a blinder but most of them were regulation weren't they?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Honestly you lot amaze me sometimes.

Bellerin and Mustafi were hopeless, most of midfield utterly anonymous, Ramsey was played in the Ozil role and didnt do a single thing of any note that wasn't bad, for 60 minutes Giroud barely touched the ball and the entire team lacked focus and seemed completely unprepared for Bournemouth. Not Madrid, not Barcelona, not Munich, Bournemouth.

And you think Cech is a problem? Jesus lord.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Honestly you lot amaze me sometimes.

Bellerin and Mustafi were hopeless, most of midfield utterly anonymous, Ramsey was played in the Ozil role and didnt do a single thing of any note that wasn't bad, for 60 minutes Giroud barely touched the ball and the entire team lacked focus and seemed completely unprepared for Bournemouth. Not Madrid, not Barcelona, not Munich, Bournemouth.

And you think Cech is a problem? Jesus lord.
    Wenger seemed to think we were leeetle bit jaded and had knocks from the Palace game. Says that we had 3-4 players who were simply not match fit, including Bellerin. The reason Ox started on the bench was because he couldn't risk having all of our knackered/injured players starting, as he had no idea which of them would last the distance and need to come off.

Not sure how other teams have done with the two games in three days schedule.

Wenger seemed to think we were leeetle bit jaded and had knocks from the Palace game. Says that we had 3-4 players who were simply not match fit, including Bellerin. The reason Ox started on the bench was because he couldn't risk having all of our knackered/injured players starting, as he had no idea which of them would last the distance and need to come off.

Not sure how other teams have done with the two games in three days schedule.
    Palace lost Watford lost
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Palace lost Watford lost
    See! Wenger IN!!!!!!11111111!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Palace lost Watford lost
    To be fair Palace and Watford also lost on sunday, so their excuse is not related to being jaded, simply being ****.

See! Wenger IN!!!!!!11111111!!!!!
    The team that seemed to have far more energy than us played a massive 24 hours before we did and have spent a fraction of the money on their squad that we have on ours. And if fatigue was the issue, why did we get so much better after 60 minutes of football?

Did Vic Akers pass around the Mo Farah juice and no one noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    The team that seemed to have far more energy than us played a massive 24 hours before we did and have spent a fraction of the money on their squad that we have on ours. And if fatigue was the issue, why did we get so much better after 60 minutes of football?

Did Vic Akers pass around the Mo Farah juice and no one noticed?
    Indeed, well said that man.

We both know jaded and/or fatigue is just manager *******s used as an excuse to deflect attention.