Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How many of these have you been to then? Blackfriars used to be my work local

How many of these have you been to then? Blackfriars used to be my work local

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    6 for me... not bad for a non drinker
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Nags Head (more Knightsbridge than Belgravia imo), Blackfriar, Prospect of Whitby, George Inn, Grapes (More Limehouse than Wapping imo), Ship, Dove, Flask.

Eight. Really ought to have been in the Lamb & Flag by now. Other than than, just the French House - don't remember even seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Nags Head (more Knightsbridge than Belgravia imo), Blackfriar, Prospect of Whitby, George Inn, Grapes (More Limehouse than Wapping imo), Ship, Dove, Flask.

Eight. Really ought to have been in the Lamb & Flag by now. Other than than, just the French House - don't remember even seeing it.
    Well played, Ash. Nags Head looks like a place I could spend hours in.

Seven. Haven't been to The Grapes, The Prospect of Whitby or The Dove.

Well played, Ash. Nags Head looks like a place I could spend hours in.
    It's on a charming little back street too, which winds on the course of the lost river Westbourne. Not the widest choice of beers tbf but a lovely little boozer.

The Grapes is owned by Ian McKellen, and Gandalf's staff is behind the bar. It is also quite definitely the pub in Our Mutual Friend, as the illustration in it of the bar from the back room looks exactly the same as it does now.