Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I rather like the cut of this Eddy Howe fellow's gib. If we ever do manage

I rather like the cut of this Eddy Howe fellow's gib. If we ever do manage

to rid ourselves of that vascillating, useless old 'Allo 'Allo parody Wenger, then Eddy will be just the man to motivate a pool of young talented players.

Wenger out!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    to rid ourselves of that vascillating, useless old 'Allo 'Allo parody Wenger, then Eddy will be just the man to motivate a pool of young talented players.

Wenger out!
    I rather like the look of Thomas Tuchel at Dortmund. Have you seen how bad he looks in any sort of coat? Actually worse than Wenger. The perfect candidate imo

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I rather like the look of Thomas Tuchel at Dortmund. Have you seen how bad he looks in any sort of coat? Actually worse than Wenger. The perfect candidate imo
    Wenger out, Eddy Howe in!

Wenger out!
    It's 'jib'. It's a nautical term relating to the jib sail, which - depending on how it was set or 'cut' - could be used to identify a ship as friend or foe.

Wenger out, Eddy Howe in!
    Are there any spare Conte's hanging around.
    Howabout the Juventus fella?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's 'jib'. It's a nautical term relating to the jib sail, which - depending on how it was set or 'cut' - could be used to identify a ship as friend or foe.
    This is an outrage! I always knew it wouldn't be long before you abused your position as a mod. Re-instate my avatar at once!

This is an outrage! I always knew it wouldn't be long before you abused your position as a mod. Re-instate my avatar at once!
    Nowt to do with me, squire. And Sir C's on hollers, so it's not him either. You want to turn your sock full of pool balls on 71 Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Are there any spare Conte's hanging around.
    Howabout the Juventus fella?
    Your mum's a spare Conte.

Your mum's a spare Conte.
    That's the last Christmas I stay at home.

Nowt to do with me, squire. And Sir C's on hollers, so it's not him either. You want to turn your sock full of pool balls on 71 Guns.
    Ah well. I rather like it truth to tell. I'm in the process of acquiring a Jack/Pug cross, a Jug in fact, that isn't dissimilar to Fanny the Wonderdog

Puggle_5434152.jpg