Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wenger isn't brave enough to change

Wenger isn't brave enough to change

Anything at halftime.

he'll wait until 70 mins and 3 - 0 down
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

At least I am watching it on Italian sky sports so I don't have to listen to the usual halftime *******s

He can't change P. He's been serving up the same season for years. Even with 'better' players and bigger signings, all the underlying issues are still there. He cannot get this squad to go up another gear for a proper title challenge. We'll be close to 20 pts off the pace by the time we play Chelsea in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    he'll wait until 70 mins and 3 - 0 down
    my mistake. 63rd minute.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No leaders in the team or in the dugout, kos goes off the rats are deserting wengers dingy, out fought and out played.

hold on ther with Alexis we have hope

4-3 loss ?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    4-3 loss ?
    3-2 and it will give Wenger the chance to deflect attention away from a really poor 65 minutes and blame the ref for not giving a foul on Bellerin for their 3rd.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

its farking on!