Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Having slagged off Christmas telly, I quite enjoyed the Bronte sisters thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Given that he's currently polling behind 'Don't Know', it doesn't seem to be doing a tremendously good job, does it?
    Never underestimate your enemy, b. We think we have them on the floor right now. We think we have a foot on the throat of the evil that is leftism, that we need only press down hard to forever free ourselves of the foul stench of liberalism; but beware. Like the cockroach, hippies, pinkos and bleeding hearts lie doggo until you drop your guard, then, WALLOP! they leap out and sign on while you're not watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I used to devour detective fiction back in the day. Chandler, Hammett, MacDonald, McBain, Wambaugh, Rankin, Hill, Mosley - all those guys. And then I just stopped. Completely lost interest. Odd, really. Maybe I ought to try and rediscover them?
    I suspect you'd find them a bit, well, shít, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Never underestimate your enemy, b. We think we have them on the floor right now. We think we have a foot on the throat of the evil that is leftism, that we need only press down hard to forever free ourselves of the foul stench of liberalism; but beware. Like the cockroach, hippies, pinkos and bleeding hearts lie doggo until you drop your guard, then, WALLOP! they leap out and sign on while you're not watching.
    Yes. Mind you, it's rather fun watching them wandering around looking totally bewildered at the moment.