Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang on, that disablist athelete who pissed her pants on a train whining about

Hang on, that disablist athelete who pissed her pants on a train whining about

being discriminated against because the train operator had "failed" to provide her with a raspberry-friendly toilet. Turns out she also "failed" to tell us that there was an accessible toilet on the train, but it happened to be out of order.

That's not discrimination you stupid bitch. That's bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    being discriminated against because the train operator had "failed" to provide her with a raspberry-friendly toilet. Turns out she also "failed" to tell us that there was an accessible toilet on the train, but it happened to be out of order.

That's not discrimination you stupid bitch. That's bad luck.
    The only thing that struck me about that was that at one point yesterday, The Guardian actually decided that should be the lead story on their website

I mean, I know it's January and everything, but 'Woman you've never heard of wets herself' is not a lead story in any sane universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The only thing that struck me about that was that at one point yesterday, The Guardian actually decided that should be the lead story on their website

I mean, I know it's January and everything, but 'Woman you've never heard of wets herself' is not a lead story in any sane universe.
    I did a major double take at that, too.

The Guardian really is getting very, very naughty. Did you see their entirely fabricated quotes attributed to Assange? Are they actually gonna get away with that?

I did a major double take at that, too.

The Guardian really is getting very, very naughty. Did you see their entirely fabricated quotes attributed to Assange? Are they actually gonna get away with that?
    I think the left in general is discovering that the whole 'fake news' furore has the potential to blow up in their faces. On a much lesser note, I saw that Charlie Brooker had the effrontery to bemoan fake news and the tendency to confirmation bias in his Screenwipe thing, while still desperately peddling the entirely unsubstantiated rumour about Cameron and the pig as though it were fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think the left in general is discovering that the whole 'fake news' furore has the potential to blow up in their faces. On a much lesser note, I saw that Charlie Brooker had the effrontery to bemoan fake news and the tendency to confirmation bias in his Screenwipe thing, while still desperately peddling the entirely unsubstantiated rumour about Cameron and the pig as though it were fact.
    I avoided Brooker. He's funny, but has nothing to say of any value about anything requiring sober analysis.

Oh be quiet you spiteful wee cvnt. f you are disabled and the only toilet you can possibly use is OOO then you have every right to yell discrimination. You p1ss your pants every time you don't get your own way so you see nothing untoward but for a woman of integrity and character* it is a humiliation and a deeply unpleasant privation.

*Knows nothing about her..thinks she's possibly an annoying ****

I avoided Brooker. He's funny, but has nothing to say of any value about anything requiring sober analysis.
    Well, no. He's a comedian rather than a sober analyst. To be fair, he did have the self-awareness to mock his own (and the left's) intolerance, refusal to listen and narrowness vis-a-vis Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Oh be quiet you spiteful wee cvnt. f you are disabled and the only toilet you can possibly use is OOO then you have every right to yell discrimination. You p1ss your pants every time you don't get your own way so you see nothing untoward but for a woman of integrity and character* it is a humiliation and a deeply unpleasant privation.

I think m's point is that, if an able-bodied person gets on a train where the bogs are all locked or don't exist (something that happens pretty frequently) and ends up píssing themselves, that's not discrimination, it's just general mismanagement.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

Yes, the next time I'm busting for a piss on the London Underground after a night on the lash* I'm going to sue for discrimation for not providing me with a toilet on their trains.

*2 bottles of peroni

Yes, the next time I'm busting for a piss on the London Underground after a night on the lash* I'm going to sue for discrimation for not providing me with a toilet on their trains.

*2 bottles of peroni
    You know before you board the tube that toilets are not provided. A functioning toilet on a long distance train journey is part of the deal.The bodily function challenges of a disabled person are horrendous enough without some lazy cvnt failing his duty.

Do you think she might just be after a big wodge of compo?