Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Excellent goal. And it all started by Olly's back heel flick in our half. Great

Excellent goal. And it all started by Olly's back heel flick in our half. Great

counter attack by the team. But an absolutely lovely flick by Olly to start it.

Hasn't Olly scored something like 14 in his last 15 starts? I know we've looked much better with Alexis up front, but we shouldn't write off Olly just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gooner View Post
    Every time you include a smiley in a message, a hamster dies McG. You heartless hogmanay bothering bástard.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Every time you include a smiley in a message, a hamster dies McG. You heartless hogmanay bothering bástard.
    Fück hamsters ....... metaphorically speaking you understand

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    counter attack by the team. But an absolutely lovely flick by Olly to start it.

Hasn't Olly scored something like 14 in his last 15 starts? I know we've looked much better with Alexis up front, but we shouldn't write off Olly just yet.
    It actually started when Lucas, helping out on the edge of our box, won the ball. Yet everyone keeps saying that Olly started the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It actually started when Lucas, helping out on the edge of our box, won the ball. Yet everyone keeps saying that Olly started the move.
    Oh yeah. It was a great sliding interception by Lucas that started it. And Hector's pass. But it was Olly's backheel flick was the thing that really put the counter-attack on the front foot.

Ollie started the attacking move. Beautiful flick. No-one seems to mention how Alexis' cross was such a dud. I've even heard it said it was Ollie's fault for being "too fast". Seems you can't win once people make up their minds about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Ollie started the attacking move. Beautiful flick. No-one seems to mention how Alexis' cross was such a dud. I've even heard it said it was Ollie's fault for being "too fast". Seems you can't win once people make up their minds about you.
    "Ollie" and "too fast" are not things you normally see juxtapositioned in a sentence.

Still a fecking brilliant goal no matter how 'lucky' it was.

You make your luck. He missed a sitter and scored a glorious goal. He still gets shtick.