Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Eboue interview. Poor lad's been suicidal after being banned for one year in a row

Eboue interview. Poor lad's been suicidal after being banned for one year in a row

with his agent who he's refusing to pay £1m to. (btw - a typo made agent come out as ganet. Seems appropriate.)

Some fun stories in there.

I loved Manu - it just seemed unfair when he was moved to right wing. He got the blame for AW trying to find cut price solutions. He was great as a FB - yes of course it was right to buy Sagna when we sold Titi. But he played excellently in that tun in the CL to the final (and his dive won us the free kick for Sol's goal.) We know what he could do going forward, but you don't set a CL record for minutes played without conceding a goal if you can't defend, esp with Flamster, Senderos and Kolo as the rest of the back 4.

I seem to remember one season where he didn't score but hit the woodwork something like 13 times. I'm not imagining that figure, am I? I definitely saw him hit the post several times when I was in the North Bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...moods-ban-sap/

Sorry. Just seen B's already posted it. As you were.