Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There must be a case for taking the German government to court for

There must be a case for taking the German government to court for

failing to protect its citizens, surely?

This asylum-seeker chap was known to have links with extremists, under investigation for preparing a violent attack against the state, was on a US no-fly list, and was known to have been in contact with ISIS.

Clearly there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of a crime in Germany, but surely there was enough to declare him a danger to the German public and place him on a flight back to Tunis?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

This asylum-seeker chap was known to have links with extremists, under investigation for preparing a violent attack against the state, was on a US no-fly list, and was known to have been in contact with ISIS.

Clearly there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of a crime in Germany, but surely there was enough to declare him a danger to the German public and place him on a flight back to Tunis?
    I think they were doing that tbh. But the papers were due the next day. He must have had some clue that his time was up and likely pushed up his nefarious deed to get it in.

I thought they couldn't send him on a flight (under current law) without having the correct passport... which has just arrived from Tunis
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I thought they couldn't send him on a flight (under current law) without having the correct passport... which has just arrived from Tunis
    I mean, it's very sad but can I get a shout out for civil society. We shouldn't be so damn reactive. I merely request this because I'm trying to make some money here. Go on and have your martial law after I get my paycheck. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I mean, it's very sad but can I get a shout out for civil society. We shouldn't be so damn reactive. I merely request this because I'm trying to make some money here. Go on and have your martial law after I get my paycheck. Thanks.
    Make Germany Great Again?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Make Germany Great Again?
    One suspects that those whacky Austrians would be happy with a return to Großdeutschland.

One suspects that those whacky Austrians would be happy with a return to Großdeutschland.
    Lebensraum isn't much of an issue nowadays though, when children are considered a mere lifestyle accessory.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

It gets better. Thon erratic driver, now apprently deaded, didn't ever appear particularly grateful for being granted a safe haven in Europe.

"He spent three and a half years in six different prisons on Sicily for starting a fire at a refugee centre and making threats, among other charges.

Italian authorities said Amri had been a problematic inmate. The justice ministry said he had repeatedly been admonished and transferred among Sicilian prisons for bad conduct. Prison records say he bullied inmates and tried to spark insurrections."

It gets better. Thon erratic driver, now apprently deaded, didn't ever appear particularly grateful for being granted a safe haven in Europe.

"He spent three and a half years in six different prisons on Sicily for starting a fire at a refugee centre and making threats, among other charges.

Italian authorities said Amri had been a problematic inmate. The justice ministry said he had repeatedly been admonished and transferred among Sicilian prisons for bad conduct. Prison records say he bullied inmates and tried to spark insurrections."
    Simply asking for it really. Forza Milano, imo.