Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ooh I would love to be a fly on the wall when Monty goes on his "free" holiday

Ooh I would love to be a fly on the wall when Monty goes on his "free" holiday

• From the moment the salty bitch at the budget airline desk tells him the flights aren't paid for
    • to the moment he finds himself cheek by jowel with the kind of disgusting scumbags he loathes and despises, but cannot call cancer deserving ****s because he isn't hiding behind a keyboard
    • to the moment they arrive at the hotel to discover it isn't even half built
    • to the moment at the poolside when the hairy arsed plumber from Croydon suggests his wife should "get her tits ahhht"
    • to the moment his wife expects him to restore her honour but realises he's cowering in the latrines pretending to need a ****
    • to the moment she petulantly blames the whole disaster on his jewishness and announces her intention to divorce him.

You will share every excruciating detail with us won't you M?

Herbert Chapman.
    How the devil are you sir?
    Long time. Trust all is sooper!
    Glad to see you love in with Monty has not abated. He has missed you so.

I do like the Croydon one
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Hey Lady - didn't see this earlier I am fighting fit and full o' beans and determined to continue in my mission to repeatedly tell that little sh1t Monty what an unspeakable fanny-wart he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Hey Lady - didn't see this earlier I am fighting fit and full o' beans and determined to continue in my mission to repeatedly tell that little sh1t Monty what an unspeakable fanny-wart he is.
    Nice bullet points in the OP btw, Herbs.

• Should
    • be
    • used
    • more
    • often

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Nice bullet points in the OP btw, Herbs.
    You 'avin a pop at me?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    You 'avin a pop at me?
    No, I was being sincere.