Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have leetle bit lost track of who are hardcore Wengerista these days and who

Out. Enough groundhog day seasons. Even if we dip next season it will be worth it in the long run to replace the sterile old fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    In, for I am not a simple, weak minded c*nt.
    Maintaining the status quo is the option that requires very little actual thinking and virtually no risk, Monty.

There is plenty of evidence which indicates that the manager is under-performing. It's much harder to ignore the emotional aspect of change, understand the associated risk and come to the conclusion that it's a sensible decision.

I'm still In, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why do you associate those who may like change with being weak minded?
    Could it be that they use terms like'senile old fraud'?

Why do you associate those who may like change with being weak minded?
    Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Maintaining the status quo is the option that requires very little actual thinking and virtually no risk, Monty.

There is plenty of evidence which indicates that the manager is under-performing. It's much harder to ignore the emotional aspect of change, understand the associated risk and come to the conclusion that it's a sensible decision.

I'm still In, BTW.
    I guess we're different kinds of Wemainers then.

Wemainers....quite like that.

Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas.
    I struggle to imagine a more succinct description of yourself M - well done

Talking *******s is not an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Could it be that they use terms like'senile old fraud'?
    Some may do so, others not.

There would be an equal amount of ****ing eejits on both sides of the question. People on the other side who may utter such meaningless ****e as "Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas".

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, I'm very much In. Indeed, the more spittle-flecked rage I see from the likes of you on clips from Arsenal Fan TV, the keener I am for the Great Man to stay and take us down to the championship, Cloughie style. I want to see just how angry it is possible for oddballs with dubious personal hygiene to become.
    I'm not sure we're allowed to say that sort of thing anymore. The lads on Arsenal Fan television are clearly the club's favourite people nowadays. All that money, all those match tickets, season tickets and replica tat, such a tangible and visible internet presence.

They are far more important and relevant than us here, for instance; they pay Mesut's (and Arsene's) wages.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Some may do so, others not.

There would be an equal amount of ****ing eejits on both sides of the question. People on the other side who may utter such meaningless ****e as "Too weak of mind to challenge themselves to view anything outside a narrow, binary prism of ideas".
    There is no need to swear. Must you swear? It's ugly. Surely there is enough ugliness in the world without exacerbating the situation with a constant stream of verbal filth?

Honestly.