Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have leetle bit lost track of who are hardcore Wengerista these days and who

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    are aaaht-ists. Declare yerselves!

For my part I think the dopey, Cleuso sounding senile old cvnt's fingers will have to be prised off the door and I would glady do the prising.

AAAAAHT!!!!
    I have calmed down since the debacle of the last two results and am full of 'festive cheer', so I'll be happy for him to stay until we finish outside of the top 4.
    Next summer then,
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Judge him in May.
    I don’t think we can A as come May if the season is deemed to be non-successful we need to transition to new manager with immediate effect.

The decision really needs to be made now*

*not by us

p.s. Out!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don’t think we can A as come May if the season is deemed to be non-successful we need to transition to new manager with immediate effect.

The decision really needs to be made now*

*not by us

p.s. Out!
    You prefer the lame duck approach? Sack him now but expect him to work out his notice a la San Pellegreno?

Jesus H Christ, his goats and all his disciples what a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She's rather pleased with herself, isn't she?
    I had thought all pilots were grizzly looking munters like you C. I'll bet the little stoat can eat her own growler!

I had thought all pilots were grizzly looking munters like you C. I'll bet the little stoat can eat her own growler!
    The three best pilots I have known were all women, h. I think it's to do with the lack of ego.

I shall draw a veil across your appalling vulgarity.

are aaaht-ists. Declare yerselves!

For my part I think the dopey, Cleuso sounding senile old cvnt's fingers will have to be prised off the door and I would glady do the prising.

AAAAAHT!!!!
    I think we're doing ok really. 34 points before Christmas isn't too shabby. I don't think we can be too critical for failing to keep pace with a team that's gone on a 11 game winning streak. Obviously the past week makes it essential for us to now go on a run and close that gap in the next month or two, so let's see. It's been terrible week, but there's no reason why it must define our season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You prefer the lame duck approach? Sack him now but expect him to work out his notice a la San Pellegreno?
    I would prefer a mutual decision to allow him walk away at the end of the contract, no sacking whatsoever.

Not ideal I accept but then neither is deciding to part company with Wenger only in May and then having a period of unforeseen flux and uncertainty as we try to obtain the services of the next boss.

Pellegrini was a different case altogether having his contract of employment terminated during it's course.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think we're doing ok really. 34 points before Christmas isn't too shabby. I don't think we can be too critical for failing to keep pace with a team that's gone on a 11 game winning streak. Obviously the past week makes it essential for us to now go on a run and close that gap in the next month or two, so let's see. It's been terrible week, but there's no reason why it must define our season.
    For fuxake...in or out?

For fuxake...in or out?
    In, for I am not a simple, weak minded c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    In, for I am not a simple, weak minded c*nt.
    Why do you associate those who may like change with being weak minded?