Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm somewhat confused by the fact that Indians appear to have chosen a Sikh mascot

I'm somewhat confused by the fact that Indians appear to have chosen a Sikh mascot

to tell people to stop shítting everywhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lic-defecation

Now if they could stop shítting on our cricket team, that would be nice, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    to tell people to stop shítting everywhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lic-defecation

Now if they could stop shítting on our cricket team, that would be nice, too.
    Geronimo was taken. Ba-dum-dum-tish.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    This line made me laugh.

“Uncle, you wear a tie around your neck, shoes on your feet, but you still defecate in the open. What kind of progress is this?”

I'm not sure the blowing of a whistle will stop someone who is mid-crimp tbh.

And do I read that it is fine to **** anywhere in the poorer areas (about 99% of the land)?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm not sure the blowing of a whistle will stop someone who is mid-crimp tbh.

And do I read that it is fine to **** anywhere in the poorer areas (about 99% of the land)?
    I think I'd find it rather off-putting if a robot started whistling and telling me off in Hindi.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    EGA - you frequently post stuff that I simply do not understand. I'm not sure if you're such a clever chap that your stuff simply flies over my head or you're some kind of chump that perpetually spouts errant p!ss.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    EGA - you frequently post stuff that I simply do not understand. I'm not sure if you're such a clever chap that your stuff simply flies over my head or you're some kind of chump that perpetually spouts errant p!ss.
    Pssst... he's a yank, mate.

The average American male has the IQ of a small child or Bonobo and is usually ripped to the títs on Valium, so what they say makes little or no sense to a right-thinking Englishman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The average American male has the IQ of a small child or Bonobo and is usually ripped to the títs on Valium, so what they say makes little or no sense to a right-thinking Englishman.
    To be fair, time differences mean we rarely see our American chums at their best on here. I've always assumed anything Chief or ega say during the daytime is fuelled by a meth or coke binge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Oh I see, that now makes perfect sense. His propensity for spouting incomprehensible gibbersih had led me to ponder if he had, perhaps, been kicked in the head by a horse as a small child.

Do you suppose he wears a preposterously large hat C?

hat.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Oh I see, that now makes perfect sense. His propensity for spouting incomprehensible gibbersih had led me to ponder if he had, perhaps, been kicked in the head by a horse as a small child.

Do you suppose he wears a preposterously large hat C?

hat.jpg
    I once went to a well-known shop in Austin where they sold such hats, shirts and preposterous cowboy boots. None of the locals were buying these things ironically or anything. Very strange.