Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have leetle bit lost track of who are hardcore Wengerista these days and who

talking of weak minded ****s, we do seem to have more than a fair share in our squard.

When Wenger goes, shirley Diego Simeone is the man for us?

Out, btw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There is no need to swear. Must you swear? It's ugly. Surely there is enough ugliness in the world without exacerbating the situation with a constant stream of verbal filth?

Honestly.
    Stop oppressing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    I struggle to imagine a more succinct description of yourself M - well done
    Could you point me to your most recent post that you would consider provides a rational, substantive critique of why Wenger should leave? No rush....

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Could you point me to your most recent post that you would consider provides a rational, substantive critique of why Wenger should leave? No rush....
    Could you do the same for one that explains why he should stay?

While I'm In for now, I would be the first to admit that my desire to see him stay and succeed is based more on emotion than a rational analysis.

The rational view is for him to leave at the end of this season, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I am reluctant to enter a discourse of this nature until we have unequivocal definitions of the terms rational an substantive.

In the meantime, didn't I tell ya he's a useless old Clueso sounding senile french c unt?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    shirley Diego Simeone is the man for us?
    Simeone will go to Inter.

Wenger in!