Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have leetle bit lost track of who are hardcore Wengerista these days and who

I have leetle bit lost track of who are hardcore Wengerista these days and who

are aaaht-ists. Declare yerselves!

For my part I think the dopey, Cleuso sounding senile old cvnt's fingers will have to be prised off the door and I would glady do the prising.

AAAAAHT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

For my part I think the dopey, Cleuso sounding senile old cvnt's fingers will have to be prised off the door and I would glady do the prising.

AAAAAHT!!!!
    Must you be so very divisive? Can we not all just be loyal members of The Arsenal family?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Must you be so very divisive? Can we not all just be loyal members of The Arsenal family?
    Just answer the fuc king question! You in or ahht?

Just answer the fuc king question! You in or ahht?
    Oh, I'm very much In. Indeed, the more spittle-flecked rage I see from the likes of you on clips from Arsenal Fan TV, the keener I am for the Great Man to stay and take us down to the championship, Cloughie style. I want to see just how angry it is possible for oddballs with dubious personal hygiene to become.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, I'm very much In. Indeed, the more spittle-flecked rage I see from the likes of you on clips from Arsenal Fan TV, the keener I am for the Great Man to stay and take us down to the championship, Cloughie style. I want to see just how angry it is possible for oddballs with dubious personal hygiene to become.
    I read a story today about a young Swedish pilot who has become very popular on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/flymeyoga/?hl=en

Will we be seeing you do similar, C? A bit of yoga before getting in the cockpit?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I read a story today about a young Swedish pilot who has become very popular on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/flymeyoga/?hl=en

Will we be seeing you do similar, C? A bit of yoga before getting in the cockpit?
    She's rather pleased with herself, isn't she?

AAAAAHT!!!!

He has to go at the end of the season , surely ? Hmmm ?
    Christ.. Even Wilshere's managed to go half a season injury free since we shipped him off to Bournemouth..

AAAAAHT!!!!
    Judge him in May.

If we challenge for the title, I'd be happy for him to stay. Another distant finish in the top four and I think it will be best for him to leave.

and please don't ask me for a definition of 'challenge for the title', it just gets messy. I'll know and will be happy to inform everyone of the outcome.