Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd say we're looking at a weekend fixture of some significance here.

I'd say we're looking at a weekend fixture of some significance here.

If City hand us our arses we'll likely finish the weekend 9 points behind Chelsea and effectively out of the title race. All the recent upsurge in optimism and positivity will drain away and the atmosphere at the Emirates will no doubt return to its previous levels of toxicity.

Meanwhile, the manager and his two star players are yet to commit to their future. If they refuse so to do, we're looking at a fundamental rebuild of the management team and the playing squad.

Gird your loins for a few years of real mediocrity. What's coming may be very ugly indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If City hand us our arses we'll likely finish the weekend 9 points behind Chelsea and effectively out of the title race. All the recent upsurge in optimism and positivity will drain away and the atmosphere at the Emirates will no doubt return to its previous levels of toxicity.

Meanwhile, the manager and his two star players are yet to commit to their future. If they refuse so to do, we're looking at a fundamental rebuild of the management team and the playing squad.

Gird your loins for a few years of real mediocrity. What's coming may be very ugly indeed.
    It's a little like the US election of Trump. If the democrats don't win, then you're in a world of sh!t real fast. I feel we're going to be getting death squads pretty quickly here. Death squads in Kansas City. Actually that's not a joke. Duterte stylee.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It's a little like the US election of Trump. If the democrats don't win, then you're in a world of sh!t real fast. I feel we're going to be getting death squads pretty quickly here. Death squads in Kansas City. Actually that's not a joke. Duterte stylee.
    I thought the Democrats had already lost? Have I missed something.

Kansas is an intriguing thought. I know nothing of Kansas, save that it's where Dorothy came from. Didn't look much like a city, to be fair. But tell us more, who is going to shoot who in Kansas and why?

(Why isn't Arkansas pronounced Arkansas when Kansas isn't pronounced Kansaw?)

So there's a heavy responsibility on the lads then. Should be a good game.

I think we'll win comfortably anyway. We're better than them just now and they'll be without their most important player.

And they don't like it up 'em even more than we don't apparently.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I heard the Dems didn't win because you've actually been in a world of **** for the last eight years.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Kansas is an intriguing thought. I know nothing of Kansas, save that it's where Dorothy came from. Didn't look much like a city, to be fair. But tell us more, who is going to shoot who in Kansas and why?

Because it's Frog, innit.

That's what I mean. A hypothetical. A future subjunctive. Get on it, brah. Even I know that I don't talk English good. I'm saying, before the election, people should have had their crystal balls out. Same as what you got with l"Arse this weekend.

another question is. Is Pep not putting enough Pep in Man City's step.

That's what I mean. A hypothetical. A future subjunctive. Get on it, brah. Even I know that I don't talk English good. I'm saying, before the election, people should have had their crystal balls out. Same as what you got with l"Arse this weekend.
    For the record I don't got no problem with death squads. If only because I think I'd come out of that all right. Don't fvck with the EGA.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I heard the Dems didn't win because you've actually been in a world of **** for the last eight years.
    EGA is some kind of media luvee, I gather, so he's been alright, Jack.