Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Are the wiley Chinee about to strip Europe of the top tier of players?

Are the wiley Chinee about to strip Europe of the top tier of players?

Even Real Madrid won't be coughing £400k a week. China's mahoosive, they must have about 3,000 clubs, they'll buy every fúcker.

KJust think, in a few seasons we might have a team comprised of the best kids from Gillespie Road School.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Even Real Madrid won't be coughing £400k a week. China's mahoosive, they must have about 3,000 clubs, they'll buy every fúcker.

KJust think, in a few seasons we might have a team comprised of the best kids from Gillespie Road School.
    Hurrah! Just say no to globalisation.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Only the ****er hasbeens, ya ibra's and the like. Or gutless non-ambition uber money grabbers lke (can't be bothered to google said ****s)

PS. Gillespie Road School. Football pre Sky
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Only the ****er hasbeens, ya ibra's and the like. Or gutless non-ambition uber money grabbers lke (can't be bothered to google said ****s)

PS. Gillespie Road School. Football pre Sky
    But it does have the effect of diminishing the arrogance of your big clubs. It's like, wtf do I care, City? I can make twice that shagging Chinese bitchez.