Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has it now become a bit boring to follow Arsenal?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    If the Premier League is as competitive as we like to think it is, then it's only right and proper we should lose once in a while, imo. Same as everyone else.

It has no bearing on the Manchester City match though. Different game and a' that.
    Well I was thinking we may win the league by accident one year. All teams seem to have slips.
    Though Chelsea look good.

But I feel our chance was last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Well I was thinking we may win the league by accident one year. All teams seem to have slips.
    Though Chelsea look good.

But I feel our chance was last season.
    Seventy-one points is never enough to win anyone the Premier League, P. In fact, we can be grateful it was enough to get us second.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

People forget each season is different because one tends to blend into another. Last season was not about finishing 4th. by Xmas everyone outside Leicester thought the title was between us and Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    People forget each season is different because one tends to blend into another. Last season was not about finishing 4th. by Xmas everyone outside Leicester thought the title was between us and Spurs.
    Other way round, isn't it? Leicester City looked more likely champions than we did precisely because of our past few seasons; they were on a solid run, albeit for *them*, of course, whereas we were still .. well.. The Arsenal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Other way round, isn't it? Leicester City looked more likely champions than we did precisely because of our past few seasons; they were on a solid run, albeit for *them*, of course, whereas we were still .. well.. The Arsenal.
    Practically no-one believed Leicester could win it until February or March.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well we don't know yet that we're finishing top, do we? It's only December and we've only lost twice.

God help us if we were West Ham or Ipswich Town.
    There's too many inconsistent performances from certain players to make me think we're good enough to go all the way.

Walcott, Ramsey, Monreal, none of them are good enough for this team now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Practically no-one believed Leicester could win it until February or March.
    I thought you did, at least? Surely the assumption was that at least one of the favourites would get their act together in time. Similarly, no-one will believe in us again until we do actually win it, despite the fact that at various points, we look as though we might.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    There's too many inconsistent performances from certain players to make me think we're good enough to go all the way.

Did you watch Walcott on Saturday? He was pretty decent, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post

I think Monreal is very good. Walcott and Ramsey never have long periods of good form

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you watch Walcott on Saturday? He was pretty decent, I thought.
    I agree he was decent and scored, last night he was invisible. That kind of sums Walcott up in a nutshell.