Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That Tatchell/Corbyn thing was rather funny, but

That Tatchell/Corbyn thing was rather funny, but

seriously, air drops on Aleppo? Is the man seriously suggesting we fly slow, heavily laden transport planes into hostile airspace in order to help prolong a siege being prosecuted by Russian and Syrian ground forces?
    Does he think the Russians will just sit back and let that happen?
    One has no time for Corbyn and his ghastly Stop the War lot,of course, but the sheer naivety of Tatchell's stance is jaw-dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    seriously, air drops on Aleppo? Is the man seriously suggesting we fly slow, heavily laden transport planes into hostile airspace in order to help prolong a siege being prosecuted by Russian and Syrian ground forces?
    Does he think the Russians will just sit back and let that happen?
    One has no time for Corbyn and his ghastly Stop the War lot,of course, but the sheer naivety of Tatchell's stance is jaw-dropping.
    I put it to you that Tatchell's every single word or deed has but one quality control issue to pass: will this maintain or increase the media profile of Peter Tatchell? If the answer is 'yes', it's a Go from Pete.

The funniest bit was watching the rusty cogs in Corbyn's head grind together as the stupid **** tried to work out what to do. Honestly, I had him correctly nailed as malicious, dangerous and treacherous, but I didn't realise that he has the IQ of an egg. (Quail, unfertilised.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I put it to you that Tatchell's every single word or deed has but one quality control issue to pass: will this maintain or increase the media profile of Peter Tatchell? If the answer is 'yes', it's a Go from Pete.

The funniest bit was watching the rusty cogs in Corbyn's head grind together as the stupid **** tried to work out what to do. Honestly, I had him correctly nailed as malicious, dangerous and treacherous, but I didn't realise that he has the IQ of an egg. (Quail, unfertilised.)
    I do love the way lefties are quick
    To condemn any practical use of our armed forces, but are bang up for sending servicemen to almost certain death if it involves a bit of virtue signalling. Puts one in mind of the 'We need a futile gesture at this point in the war' sketch.

Yes, Corbyn is an absolute dimwit. He couldn't think on his feet enough to deal with a bunch of placard-waving North Londoners, but apparently he's supposed to be able to run the country?
    I liked that he needed Chakhrabarti to act as his human shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do love the way lefties are quick
    To condemn any practical use of our armed forces, but are bang up for sending servicemen to almost certain death if it involves a bit of virtue signalling. Puts one in mind of the 'We need a futile gesture at this point in the war' sketch.

Yes, Corbyn is an absolute dimwit. He couldn't think on his feet enough to deal with a bunch of placard-waving North Londoners, but apparently he's supposed to be able to run the country?
    I liked that he needed Chakhrabarti to act as his human shield.
    When's that Chakrabati scumball gonna get what's coming to her?

The only thing they should drop on Aleppo is more bombs. Loads of them.