Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For fúck's sake.

For fúck's sake.

Bavarian wánkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bavarian wánkers.
    Stupid c*nt Wanger should have thrown the Basel game given that Real and Bayern were likely to finish second.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Stupid c*nt Wanger should have thrown the Basel game given that Real and Bayern were likely to finish second.
    Yes, although PSG have just drawn Barcelona...

Just to get Barcelona?
    Last edited by HomerJ; 12-12-2016 at 11:24 AM.

Sorry, I was parodying a thick cancer-deserving c*nt

Clearly our group had the hot balls, just to ensure we got a shocker

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Sorry, I was parodying a thick cancer-deserving c*nt
    Thas' alright mate. C pretended not to spot your parody as he was parodying a big dutch-irish oaf (who drinks too much).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Thas' alright mate. C pretended not to spot your parody as he was parodying a big dutch-irish oaf (who drinks too much).
    I'm pretty much 100% Irish now, h. Got me a sweet Irish passport so that I can retire to France when all the other British slobs have been kicked out. There's going to be some cheap properties going in Provence, mark my words :shrood:

I'm pretty much 100% Irish now, h. Got me a sweet Irish passport so that I can retire to France when all the other British slobs have been kicked out. There's going to be some cheap properties going in Provence, mark my words :shrood:
    Planning to retire soon? I wouldn't bet on the long term future of the EU, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Planning to retire soon? I wouldn't bet on the long term future of the EU, tbh.
    Oh yes, at my current rate of saving I should be able to stop working by Augusr or September of 2059

Imagine what those properties will cost when the EU has collapsed and the Euro is 12 to the pound