Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The madness has reached Muswell Hill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Amazing that the most incendiary remark that the newspapers run with is this one then (which I agree is a bit silly, but hardly in the realms of you are a racist/tear down your flags):

One man wrote on public Facebook group Muswell Hill and Friends: "Chris, while I applaud you setting up a business in Muswell Hill and employing local people I'm curious as to why you decided to call your shop 'Really British' (besides the obvious point that you will sell British-made goods)?

"Like many people I live in London because of its international nature, and for me personally having a big sign on the Broadway saying 'Really British' makes me feel you're implying that other local businesses in the area are therefore somehow 'not really British'.

"Some will no doubt say I'm over-sensitive.

"But I can't help thinking that given the recent divisive referendum and the current political climate you might have chosen a more inclusive name in 2016."

All else is heresay from a man whose products are now splashed all over at least four national newspapers.
    I'm surprised he didn't tweet himself a death threat for good measure
    Last edited by Brentwood; 12-09-2016 at 02:02 PM.