Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wonder if fash made it to Gatwick this morning.

I wonder if fash made it to Gatwick this morning.

I expect he was awake all night stressing about the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I expect he was awake all night stressing about the journey.
    I hate early morning flights - never sleep the night before. Or end up drinking most of the night and not sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I hate early morning flights - never sleep the night before. Or end up drinking most of the night and not sleeping
    I made an unfortunate miscalculation with several bottles of claret last night. I've now reached the sweaty, shaky-hands stage. The Fear hasn't yet kicked in, but I'm expecting it soon.

I made an unfortunate miscalculation with several bottles of claret last night. I've now reached the sweaty, shaky-hands stage. The Fear hasn't yet kicked in, but I'm expecting it soon.
    Ouch. Just get back on it asap. I made the mistake of stopping after a really heavy few days last week. Haven't felt good all week

Would it help if I said something about the drink taking the man in a censorious tone? No, it probably wouldn't, would it?

You want to get out and secure yourself some Eastern European street sausage, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Would it help if I said something about the drink taking the man in a censorious tone? No, it probably wouldn't, would it?

You want to get out and secure yourself some Eastern European street sausage, mate.
    I had a bacon sandwich this morning. It didn't help.

r came round for dinner. We did lots of Jim Kerr dancing, I recall.

I had a bacon sandwich this morning. It didn't help.

r came round for dinner. We did lots of Jim Kerr dancing, I recall.
    On a weeknight? Rash.

How's the dear fellow bearing up under the strain of The Man's persecution of his lifestyle choices?

On a weeknight? Rash.

How's the dear fellow bearing up under the strain of The Man's persecution of his lifestyle choices?
    Not thar r; your ex r.

He seems to be in remarkably good spirits though, considering the búggeration factor.

Not thar r; your ex r.

He seems to be in remarkably good spirits though, considering the búggeration factor.
    Oh, right! You really need to be clearer. I dined on a chicken sandwich last night. G finishes her first week in her new job today, so I ought really to do something nice for her dinner as I'm working from home today. Any ideas?

Oh, right! You really need to be clearer. I dined on a chicken sandwich last night. G finishes her first week in her new job today, so I ought really to do something nice for her dinner as I'm working from home today. Any ideas?
    Did you ever try the Rick Stein / Patrick Leigh-Fermor moussaka? http://thehappyfoodie.co.uk/recipes/...rmors-moussaka

The hong shao rou?

A good trhick sirloin and bearnaise for the chips?

A nice saffrony seafood rissotto?

A good stinky tartiflette?