Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So joining the David Lloyd Centre has proven to be possibly the best decision of

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, for fück's sake! I don't need to hear about your father vomiting faeces.
    Monty will put him up for Britain's Got Talent
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Imagine his breath. Gefilte fish and shíte.

It was truly rank. The thing is, he was in such a daze when the doctor's explained what was happening, I don't think he took it on board. I still think he reckons it was that colour because of something he'd eaten.

I might break it to him as we sit down to Christmas dinner, just for the bantz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Talking sh.it runs in the family
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Token 'like father, like son' comment.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Oy vey! My kishkas are fercockt!'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Not really, but I'd like to get better. I played Awimb's Ash a few years back and I think he was playing with the handbrake on and still bantered me off with embarrassing ease
    Fancy another game? I haven't played myself for years now and wouldn't mind hitting a few balls and shaking some of the rust off, as they say. Fnar fnar.

Not really, but I'd like to get better. I played Awimb's Ash a few years back and I think he was playing with the handbrake on and still bantered me off with embarrassing ease
    I used to be really quite handy. My groundstrokes are still pretty decent, but my serve went years ago when I basically fücked my shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Fancy another game? I haven't played myself for years now and wouldn't mind hitting a few balls and shaking some of the rust off, as they say. Fnar fnar.
    Definitely, although I'll have to decide whether to charge you for the guest pass, which I get two of a month as part of my membership, but ordinarily costs £25.

Let me have a few knock arounds first as I think I've only played once since our game

Definitely, although I'll have to decide whether to charge you for the guest pass, which I get two of a month as part of my membership, but ordinarily costs £25.

Let me have a few knock arounds first as I think I've only played once since our game
    We could play in Waterlow Park. Or on the Heath.