Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Right,what the fúck happened last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is a filthy lie.

Considering with question of when we had a player as good as googly I was, of course, thinking initially of Cesc.

Dennis goes without saying. Dennis is above your lumpen English concepts of 'good footballer'.
    It has to be said, now that we are considering things dispassionately, that Dennis Bergkamp was a *tad overrated. Was he good? Absolutely. Was he the greatest thing since sliced bread? By no means. Also, look at the people around him. His chief attribute was his personal cleanliness. He is a very clean man. My sister commented upon this.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It has to be said, now that we are considering things dispassionately, that Dennis Bergkamp was a *tad overrated. Was he good? Absolutely. Was he the greatest thing since sliced bread? By no means. Also, look at the people around him. His chief attribute was his personal cleanliness. He is a very clean man. My sister commented upon this.
    Leave the board now

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Leave the board now
    You know, I just think it's time we looked at these things as Men. The cold, steely eye of objectivity.

You're cruising for a smiting, son. Any more and you're off
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

You sick puppy. You should be ashamed of yourself. You make me feel unclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You sick puppy. You should be ashamed of yourself. You make me feel unclean.
    Who is that in your avatar? Keith Urban? By the way, what the hell HAPPENED TO MY AVATAR. Where's Chuck Norris? Somebody's been messing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    May Dennis have mercy on your soul, c
    Well now you're comparing cheese to a giraffe.Two completely different players,would DB have passed to Iwobi t'other night? No chance imo,he'd have banged in the top corner.A similar outcome but 2 different players.