Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've boobed in a most naive fashion.

I've boobed in a most naive fashion.

My FD is off sick. Usually when she's on holiday I use her special box of tricks and passwords and shít top access the bank and pay the bills and that. Yesterday I couldn't log in so, with the innocence of a child, I called the bank for help.

The bloke nearly shít himself. "You've been using someone else's log in? Terms and conditions! Fraud! Aaaaarggh!" Over-excitable ****.

Now I can't pay anyone, so touch fúcking shít if we owe you money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My FD is off sick. Usually when she's on holiday I use her special box of tricks and passwords and shít top access the bank and pay the bills and that. Yesterday I couldn't log in so, with the innocence of a child, I called the bank for help.

The bloke nearly shít himself. "You've been using someone else's log in? Terms and conditions! Fraud! Aaaaarggh!" Over-excitable ****.

That'll be you getting an audit in the New Year, then.

You'll have to pop down to the Money shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That'll be you getting an audit in the New Year, then.
    An audit? From the bank? The bank can go fúck themselves. Jumped-up beancounting tóssers. Those fánnies do what I tell them, not vice versa.

An audit? From the bank? The bank can go fúck themselves. Jumped-up beancounting tóssers. Those fánnies do what I tell them, not vice versa.
    No. They'll pass on this information to THE MAN and he'll come and squeeze your teste-satchel in an eye-watering fashion.

I don't understand their reaction. Having multiple people using this sort of thing isn't that uncommon.

What if your FD leaves? You have to open a new account? You have encountered a jobsworth.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. They'll pass on this information to THE MAN and he'll come and squeeze your teste-satchel in an eye-watering fashion.
    THE MAN constantly has my sac in a vice, which he tightens half a turn each morning. I'm incapable of feeling any extra pain from the ****.

THE MAN constantly has my sac in a vice, which he tightens half a turn each morning. I'm incapable of feeling any extra pain from the ****.
    Sir C I am very sorry to hear of this. Will you be featured in that gripping television show 'Can't pay we'll take it away' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I don't understand their reaction. Having multiple people using this sort of thing isn't that uncommon.

What if your FD leaves? You have to open a new account? You have encountered a jobsworth.
    I think I'm supposed to have my own log in details. I guess so that after all the money has been shipped out to Brazil they can identify who did it. They'll know it was me though, because I'll be the one on the beach in Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sir C I am very sorry to hear of this. Will you be featured in that gripping television show 'Can't pay we'll take it away' ?
    Perhaps ina new show entitled, 'I'm Just Tired Of Paying This **** Now Please Fúck Off."