Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: King of the bantz Chambo is looking quite the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We were a lot better when he came on on Saturday, ISTR.
    Yep I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Betrayor? You can't just make words up, wes.
    You most certainly can. Language is organic and continually evolving C; a sort of the supermeme if you will. If t'were not so we'd all be speaking Chaucer's english which I suspect would be to your liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    You most certainly can. Language is organic and continually evolving C; a sort of the supermeme if you will. If t'were not so we'd all be speaking Chaucer's english which I suspect would be to your liking.
    Oh I quite agree that you and I can make up words, h. Just not some bloody sponging foreigner. I won't have them f ucking about with her majesty's English.

Oh I quite agree that you and I can make up words, h. Just not some bloody sponging foreigner. I won't have them f ucking about with her majesty's English.
    I find the Dutch are the worst. Not only do they make up words, they then spit them all over you when trying to communicate.

As Charles says, bloody foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I find the Dutch are the worst. Not only do they make up words, they then spit them all over you when trying to communicate.

As Charles says, bloody foreigners.
    Actually, in my experience, the Dutch are pretty respectful of the English language. In general, they respect most things British, including my passport.

Betrayor? You can't just make words up, wes.
    It's the name of a superhero, dunce. Betrayor; he wears a green cape.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It's the name of a superhero, dunce. Betrayor; he wears a green cape.
    Supervillain that is.

Actually, in my experience, the Dutch are pretty respectful of the English language. In general, they respect most things British, including my passport.
    Oh yeah, and you can shove 'sponging' up yer Dutch hole.

The amount of tax I pay to the sponging working class in this country, Charles. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Oh yeah, and you can shove 'sponging' up yer Dutch hole.

The amount of tax I pay to the sponging working class in this country, Charles. Makes me want to pull my hair out.
    The working class aren't sponging if they are working.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The working class aren't sponging if they are working.
    I'm pretty sure an unemployed builder would describe himself as part of the 'working class'