Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I really must congratulate the United States for appointing General Buck Turgidson as

I really must congratulate the United States for appointing General Buck Turgidson as

Defense (sic) Secretary

All in all, I'm liking the cut of his jib.

CyqsnZ6W8AE92D8.jpg-large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Defense (sic) Secretary

All in all, I'm liking the cut of his jib.

CyqsnZ6W8AE92D8.jpg-large.jpg
    Whatever one thinks of The Donald, he's proving himself to be a world class troll

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Whatever one thinks of The Donald, he's proving himself to be a world class troll

Oh, yes. He is the Lord Emperor of Trolls. It'll be rather boring once he actually has to start getting on with stuff instead.

Oh, yes. He is the Lord Emperor of Trolls. It'll be rather boring once he actually has to start getting on with stuff instead.
    He won't, imo. He will hire people to do all that. Good people.

In fact, what's happening just now is: The Apprentice, White House Edition.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He won't, imo. He will hire people to do all that. Good people.

In fact, what's happening just now is: The Apprentice, White House Edition.
    Yeah, but he'll have to ponce about giving speeches and being diplomatic and stuff when what everyone actually wants is for him to go around doing mental stuff and upsetting lefties.

Yeah, but he'll have to ponce about giving speeches and being diplomatic and stuff when what everyone actually wants is for him to go around doing mental stuff and upsetting lefties.
    His presidency will be a four-year long free hit, imo. He can do what he says and say what he wants precisely because he has been elected on that basis, on that understanding.

Deliberately winding up his chosen opponents will continue to be a core *strategery*, I reckon.