Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The football abuse cases - can we now end the desperate search for gay footballers?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I wonder how widespread a practice this is, to be honest. How many chaps who've played at a certain level have also been nonced at a certain level?
    I confess, I saw no signs of noncery in the system wharsoever, and having just left the English public school system I could see noncery coming at a range of several miles.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It is the perfect job for a nonce, kids desperate to play professional footy......wouldn't be surprised if it turns out some parents knew but were so desperate for their kids to make it they turned a blind eye. Do hope not
    It also has the perfect cover of being related to football, where everyone assumes that everyone else is straight and would never dream of touching kids because that doesn't happen in the working classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I confess, I saw no signs of noncery in the system wharsoever, and having just left the English public school system I could see noncery coming at a range of several miles.
    Well perhaps that was the thing. Your radar was up and you were middle class, so were a hard target.

Or maybe you were just unattractive?

Well perhaps that was the thing. Your radar was up and you were middle class, so were a hard target.

A combination of all those reasons, I'm sure, but I would still have seen the signs of other, more attractive chaps being groomed.

Mind you, by the time I went to play at a certain level I was 16/17 and those around me weren't really kids any more, they had pretty much developed into hairy-arsed, roughty-tufty athlete types, so probably not so attractive to your regular peedofiddler.

I was at a "pretendy" public school which had a famous child abuse scandal, and was also an altar boy. Never touched up once - i feel so ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A combination of all those reasons, I'm sure, but I would still have seen the signs of other, more attractive chaps being groomed.

Mind you, by the time I went to play at a certain level I was 16/17 and those around me weren't really kids any more, they had pretty much developed into hairy-arsed, roughty-tufty athlete types, so probably not so attractive to your regular peedofiddler.
    Well anyway, being an all or nothing type of chap, I'm now convinced that everyone involved with youth football must be a nonce. No exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was at a "pretendy" public school which had a famous child abuse scandal, and was also an altar boy. Never touched up once - i feel so ugly
    Aww, there there, never mind la. I'd have nonced you off given the opportunity, k?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's nothing. My sister went to a Top of the Pops recording in the early 80s, stood next to Jimmy Savile and didn't even get felt up. Imagine how she feels! He fücked disableds, ffs!