Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cazorla out until mid 2017 apparently.....

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    needs an achilles op
    Source please?

Cant find anything on the interweb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    Source please?

Cant find anything on the interweb.
    Journalist Eduardo Fernandez-Abascal

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/12/rep...illes-surgery/

Oh dear. And there I was being criticised by some of the geniuses here for daring to say that Cazorloa should never have played that pointless game against Ludogorets or at least taken off at half-time. What do I know eh?

Santi and Xhaka was the first world class midfield partnership we've have since the days of Vieira, Gilberto, Parlour et al.

Really thought that with those two in the middle we would be unstoppable.

Shame...at least we still have Coq, Elneny and Ramsey as back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Oh dear. And there I was being criticised by some of the geniuses here for daring to say that Cazorloa should never have played that pointless game against Ludogorets or at least taken off at half-time. What do I know eh?
    I do get where you're coming from but the whole reason, apparently, for him being an Arsenal player in the first place is to appear in Champions League games
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Was he carrying an injury going into this game?

You will of course forgive me for not recalling such detail about such a meaningless game.

That is the exact point. It was a meaningless match. Had be been taken off at half-time (even if he'd started) when we were 2-0 up and the game was won, he wouldn't have got his injury. Not in that game at least.