Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it turns out that on 9/11, when the US President was up in Airforce One and

So it turns out that on 9/11, when the US President was up in Airforce One and

Pentagon staff were in secure bunkers, this was happening in Whitehall

I love this country, I really do.

CyiWlPGWgAAwNeN.jpg large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

You know the day Putin goes a bit brainwobbly we're actually fúcked, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

You know the day Putin goes a bit brainwobbly we're actually fúcked, don't you?
    I'd say that very much depends on whether Terry who guards the secret tunnel has gone on holiday with the key or not.

Anyway, we normally sort these things out. We generally bumble about haplessly for a while before getting our act together.

....and meanwhile at Ken's office, this was happening (according to his lead policy adviser at the time)

https://countrysquire.co.uk/2016/11/...elebrated-911/

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    ....and meanwhile at Ken's office, this was happening (according to his lead policy adviser at the time)

https://countrysquire.co.uk/2016/11/...elebrated-911/
    Not terribly surprising, unfortunately. The idea that the USA is the ultimate evil goes deep with these people.

Not surprised nothing works here.
    Haven't had a train on time in the past 3 weeks. Not a single train on time. There was one that seemed on time but it was the previous train running late.

Then I had to wait 10 minutes to by a bottle of water in a shop.

It's not even bad service in the UK that annoys me. It's the bull**** that comes with it.
    Just tell us the truth of what's going on stop trying to bull**** me.

Once I had bought some pizzas in a supermarket. They were buy one get one free all had the same stickers on them.
    I notice they charged me for both normally I don't care but straight away I am told to go to Customer services, Which is fun as it's always where the fag counter is so you have hoards of undesirables checking their scratchcards.

I was told by this young woman that as the pizzas are different the deal doesn't apply. I said that's nonsense all of these have the same deal sticker on them, If I were in HMV and it was buy 2 dvds and get one free I wouldn't have to buy the same movie 3 times.

'Oh no but it's not that it's because the weight of the pizzas, they are different'
    can I speak to the real manager please. he came over and sorted it out in 2 seconds.

They think we are stupid! they think they can bull**** us and we will accept it.

I made a complaint about the trains in the summer. They replied giving me this detailed reply about how there are strikes and everything. Simple copy and paste job. Unfortunately they used a reply that was in relation to a completely different line.

Every ****ing week some different excuse, No drivers, Slippery rails, Latest one is earlier broken down train at Drayton Park that's been this weeks excuse.

CUNDS, rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Not surprised nothing works here.
    Haven't had a train on time in the past 3 weeks. Not a single train on time. There was one that seemed on time but it was the previous train running late.

Then I had to wait 10 minutes to by a bottle of water in a shop.

It's not even bad service in the UK that annoys me. It's the bull**** that comes with it.
    Just tell us the truth of what's going on stop trying to bull**** me.

Once I had bought some pizzas in a supermarket. They were buy one get one free all had the same stickers on them.
    I notice they charged me for both normally I don't care but straight away I am told to go to Customer services, Which is fun as it's always where the fag counter is so you have hoards of undesirables checking their scratchcards.

I was told by this young woman that as the pizzas are different the deal doesn't apply. I said that's nonsense all of these have the same deal sticker on them, If I were in HMV and it was buy 2 dvds and get one free I wouldn't have to buy the same movie 3 times.

'Oh no but it's not that it's because the weight of the pizzas, they are different'
    can I speak to the real manager please. he came over and sorted it out in 2 seconds.

They think we are stupid! they think they can bull**** us and we will accept it.

I made a complaint about the trains in the summer. They replied giving me this detailed reply about how there are strikes and everything. Simple copy and paste job. Unfortunately they used a reply that was in relation to a completely different line.

Every ****ing week some different excuse, No drivers, Slippery rails, Latest one is earlier broken down train at Drayton Park that's been this weeks excuse.

CUNDS, rant over.
    See, this is classic Trump/Brexit explanatory stuff. The liberal elites have been ignoring your concerns for so long that you've rejected their philosophy and turned to the alt-right, sewn swastikas to your clothing and soaked a massive crucifix in kerosene, which you will burn upside down in that nice Mr and Mrs Khan's garden next door.

You can't be blamed, f. They pushed you too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    See, this is classic Trump/Brexit explanatory stuff. The liberal elites have been ignoring your concerns for so long that you've rejected their philosophy and turned to the alt-right, sewn swastikas to your clothing and soaked a massive crucifix in kerosene, which you will burn upside down in that nice Mr and Mrs Khan's garden next door.

You can't be blamed, f. They pushed you too far.
    I actually agree, People are just tired of bull****, bored of being told what to do. having to accept utter crap, there is just too much of it. People harping on about issues that don't exist that all of a sudden are now a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I actually agree, People are just tired of bull****, bored of being told what to do. having to accept utter crap, there is just too much of it. People harping on about issues that don't exist that all of a sudden are now a problem.
    I love you, f, but I'm quite glad you live in a country out guns, as I strongly suspect you'd be prone to a mass shooting or two after one of your brushes with petty officialdom or bureaucracy.

I will be pushed over the edge when I return to my car and find a parking ticket on it
    I will go red and shout CUNDS at the top of my voice
    Then I will go to my boot and get out the Rambo equipment throw a band of bullets over my shoulder and scare the **** out of the pensioners by running at them , fall over my shoelaces and hit the deck
    10 characters? Pile of cund.