Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That Brazil plane crash is sad.

That Brazil plane crash is sad.

But I wonder who are the weirdos who rush to Wikipedia to update peoples profiles to say they are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But I wonder who are the weirdos who rush to Wikipedia to update peoples profiles to say they are dead.
    Brazilian footballers have always been better on the ground than in the air.

That's the best I can think of, sorry

I think they take pride in being the first to do it. As you say, weirdos.

I'm going to admit something slightly shameful. After I saw the headline 'Plane crashes in Colombia carrying Brazilian football team', it was something of an anticlimax to realise it was just A Brazilian football team rather than THE Brazilian football team and I sort of lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Like all these latins, they go down too easily imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I'm going to admit something slightly shameful. After I saw the headline 'Plane crashes in Colombia carrying Brazilian football team', it was something of an anticlimax to realise it was just A Brazilian football team rather than THE Brazilian football team and I sort of lost interest.
    I just wanted to check in case poor Denilson was on it or something, or perhaps a famous older player.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

In my search for the latest jokes. I could only find this unrelated won.

What's a Paralympian worst fear?

testing positive for WD40.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Reminds me of Frank Skinner talking about when all his American friends started calling him after they heard about the 7/7 London attacks. and how embarrassed he was to admit that fewer than 100 people had died, given that the recent American equivalent had been 3,000.

In my search for the latest jokes. I could only find this unrelated won.

What's a Paralympian worst fear?

testing positive for WD40.
    That's actually rather good.

And the football team were having a great season as well. If they play their cards right, these Chapecoensers could be the biggest club in the world in forty years time.

Buy shares now, Pat, for your retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And the football team were having a great season as well. If they play their cards right, these Chapecoensers could be the biggest club in the world in forty years time.

Buy shares now, Pat, for your retirement.
    You'd be a bit torn if you were a fan of the side they're playing in the final, wouldn't you? On the one hand, terrible tragedy, etc, etc. On the other hand

******FREE SILVERWARE******* :trophy: