Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Further proof that the custard tart munching, Portugese greaseball is losing it

Further proof that the custard tart munching, Portugese greaseball is losing it

I've just seen the dive/foul that he kicked the bottle over and it was a nailed on dive, it couldn't have been more obvious.

It has to be too good to be true, but there really is a decent chance that he gets sacked before the end of next season.

This will make WES very happy

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-33943762

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I've just seen the dive/foul that he kicked the bottle over and it was a nailed on dive, it couldn't have been more obvious.

It has to be too good to be true, but there really is a decent chance that he gets sacked before the end of next season.

There's times where Monty genuinely thinks he would prefer to see Mourinho fail at United than Arsenal win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's times where Monty genuinely thinks he would prefer to see Mourinho fail at United than Arsenal win the league.
    They aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. Although why Mourinho Schadenfreude would beat an Arsenal league title I have no idea.