Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Gym/RunningWimb if you listen to music

Gym/RunningWimb if you listen to music

what are your selections
    I have the boring obvious choices lined up.

I can only listen to eye of the tiger/mamma said knock you out so many times.

Arsenal part of the thread: good win yesterday.
    Also I am always surprised on how Eddie Howe talks. The way he looks I expect a Northern Irish accent or Scots to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    what are your selections
    I have the boring obvious choices lined up.

I can only listen to eye of the tiger/mamma said knock you out so many times.

Arsenal part of the thread: good win yesterday.
    Also I am always surprised on how Eddie Howe talks. The way he looks I expect a Northern Irish accent or Scots to come out.
    A live rock album usually does the trick. Thin Lizzy's Life, Oasis' Familiar To Millions, lots of Springsteen for me, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A live rock album usually does the trick. Thin Lizzy's Life, Oasis' Familiar To Millions, lots of Springsteen for me, naturally.
    People like to slag off oasis but I think they are ace live.

I used to like them till I had to learn a load of their covers for a wedding-type set. God, they're dull and dirgey to play.

People like to slag off all sorts, f. Ignore the herd entirely and enjoy what you enjoy without regret or shame.

The Dire Straits live album Alchemy is another great one for running, but may only work if one was of an age back then.

I will play Keep On Running and that song by The Boss
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I used to like them till I had to learn a load of their covers for a wedding-type set. God, they're dull and dirgey to play.
    It's how I mastered my basic chords. The G chord they always use is even known as the Noel Gallagher G