Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Poor Debuchy :-(

Poor Debuchy :-(

He was pretty decent in that first 15 minutes, I thought, and Bournmouth came into the game when he went off. He must hate Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He was pretty decent in that first 15 minutes, I thought, and Bournmouth came into the game when he went off. He must hate Arsenal
    I thought Gabriel played really well, actually, although he's hardly the type to get forward and skin opposition full back, is he? I kind of expected Mustafi to go to right back, he seems much more mobile.

Koscielny really is the títs; I think wee underrate how doublenailshard he is, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I thought Gabriel played really well, actually, although he's hardly the type to get forward and skin opposition full back, is he?
    Gabbers got better as the game went on, but he looked a bit nervous. We've used five RBs so far this season.

Was Jenkinson dropped or was he injured?

Gabbers got better as the game went on, but he looked a bit nervous. We've used five RBs so far this season.
    Stattttttooo

Might see a sixth on Wednesday, when frustratingly I will be in London but at a works dinner here
    http://www.barboulud.com/london/

Coq may even get a run out there. Still think I prefer him in central mid over Elneny but have to say the Egyptian put in some ****ing shift yesterday - appeared to be everywhere