Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That was rather interesting yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I fail to be offended by Hazza Kane either.
    Oh for fúck's sake, alright then they're all fúcking angels and I love them all. Come on you Spurs!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I fail to be offended by Hazza Kane either.
    I would have thought that your instinctive spite for slack-jawed dribbly types would have worked against him.

None so ugly though, not to mention slow

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What's wrong with Lloris? There are more noxious Tottenham players than him, surely?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'll raise you a Kyle Walker.
    I'll see you with Eric Dier. His propensity for cynical fouls and border line assaults on more talented players could really get to me if I watched him enough.

Re Kane - he speaks like a retard, I mean a genuine retard. And he has puppy dog eyes. I can't hate a retarded puppy, Charles.

What's wrong with Lloris? There are more noxious Tottenham players than him, surely?
    What did you make of all the teeth gnashing at Hamilton? I find it laughable myself. He was trying to win the championship and in the only way that gave him a chance. Rosberg crying over the radio like the little **** he is was lovely to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    That's a fair point, actually. I have begun to wonder if my hatred for the Welsh highlighted one isn't getting the better of my rational side.

It's just that I hate him so Charles and I can't seem to stop
    It's not really a mystery though is it. We would rather have had Bale. Furthermore Ramsey cannot hit a ball on target. Just can't do it. And when he fvcks up he twirls his forelock, making me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    What did you make of all the teeth gnashing at Hamilton? I find it laughable myself. He was trying to win the championship and in the only way that gave him a chance. Rosberg crying over the radio like the little **** he is was lovely to hear.
    Shows what total cùnts Mercedes are that they are giving Lewisham team orders to let Rosberg win the drivers title after they've got both WCC and WDC wrapped up. I suppose the teeth gnashing is to give themselves something to write about rather than the awkward fact that Rosberg won the title on reliability.

Supposedly Lewis tried to quit after Spain, after which Lauda publically blamed him for the shunt with Rosberg, so the bad feeling with the team goes back a bit. Paddy Lowe has a shifty face imo.

Did you see JB on Ted's Notebook? I'm looking forward to his TV career.

Shows what total cùnts Mercedes are that they are giving Lewisham team orders to let Rosberg win the drivers title after they've got both WCC and WDC wrapped up. I suppose the teeth gnashing is to give themselves something to write about rather than the awkward fact that Rosberg won the title on reliability.

Supposedly Lewis tried to quit after Spain, after which Lauda publically blamed him for the shunt with Rosberg, so the bad feeling with the team goes back a bit. Paddy Lowe has a shifty face imo.

Did you see JB on Ted's Notebook? I'm looking forward to his TV career.
    No i'll have to have a look for that. He's got a great sense of humour and comes across well so he'd be good doing F1 coverage or presenting something like Top Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My thoughts exactly b - thought it hilarious. Also like the fact they kept going on about him being the third German to win the world championship. Nobody here really considers him German.

Did you see the Argentina game - my word that was a bit lively

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My thoughts exactly b - thought it hilarious. Also like the fact they kept going on about him being the third German to win the world championship. Nobody here really considers him German.

Did you see the Argentina game - my word that was a bit lively
    If Merc want to win it with a proper German driver they should give Hulkenberg the drive, which I'd like to see. Maybe they will after Lewis flounces off.