Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That was rather interesting yesterday.

Deli Ali annoys me because he keeps diving for penalties
    Spurs have had a lot of pens in Nov
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My thoughts exactly b - thought it hilarious. Also like the fact they kept going on about him being the third German to win the world championship. Nobody here really considers him German.

Did you see the Argentina game - my word that was a bit lively
    Was indeed. That rule about dangerous play needs looking at. It's ****ing ridiculous that two incidents of dangerous play can have such different outcomes based on how a player lands. The one on May should've been a definite yellow as it was still dangerous.

A bit gutted we're not playing New Zealand at the minute as i'd love to see us up against them with how well we're playing. Looking forward to seeing Hughes play against Australia as well. It will be a big miss not having Vunipola but Hughes has been great for Wasps the last couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Was indeed. That rule about dangerous play needs looking at. It's ****ing ridiculous that two incidents of dangerous play can have such different outcomes based on how a player lands. The one on May should've been a definite yellow as it was still dangerous.

A bit gutted we're not playing New Zealand at the minute as i'd love to see us up against them with how well we're playing. Looking forward to seeing Hughes play against Australia as well. It will be a big miss not having Vunipola but Hughes has been great for Wasps the last couple of years.
    Yep - very weird a yellow was't given for the second one, but I thought the ref was generous not giving a yellow for the scrum fiasco a bit earlier. Couldn't really argue with the red for Daly though - hopefully he'll learn from it. Billy is a massive blow but Hughes looks a decent replacement. Should destroy that Aussie pack though - pathetic scrummagers as always

Deejay DT says we were sh#t and Wenger needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    After 7 minutes they had barely touchewd the ball, we were slicing through them at will, and one of their centre halves and the right back had been booked. After we scored the first I almost felt sorry for them, thinking we'd go on and beat them 5 or 6-0, but then they started to show us what a really decent side they are. I thought they played some tremendous stuff and we were rocked back on our heels a bit. What was pleasing about our performance was that we absorbed that, fought our way back into the game, went ahead and then managed them really quite brilliantly, content to let them have the ball knowing that our pace on the break would eventually kill them.

A mixture of skill, commitment, effort and tactics? wd aw!
    Look m8, we're fackin ****. Gazidis has took the fackin heart rat aht of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Deejay DT says we were sh#t and Wenger needs to go.
    Is he the really really angry bloke? He'll have a stroke if he carries on like that.

He is VERY angry and shouty and sweary
    Why is he always in a bad mood Charles?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He is VERY angry and shouty and sweary
    Why is he always in a bad mood Charles?
    I would hazard a guess that it is simply a matter of class. He is of the lower orders and these people often appear to be filled with rage. Is it a question of diet or of eugenics? Someone should look into the matter.

I will look out for him on Who Do You Think You Are?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I would hazard a guess that it is simply a matter of class. He is of the lower orders and these people often appear to be filled with rage. Is it a question of diet or of eugenics? Someone should look into the matter.
    Irn Bru , **** drugs , Luton and a hunger for fame and recognition might be the key triggers