Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That was rather interesting yesterday.

That was rather interesting yesterday.

After 7 minutes they had barely touchewd the ball, we were slicing through them at will, and one of their centre halves and the right back had been booked. After we scored the first I almost felt sorry for them, thinking we'd go on and beat them 5 or 6-0, but then they started to show us what a really decent side they are. I thought they played some tremendous stuff and we were rocked back on our heels a bit. What was pleasing about our performance was that we absorbed that, fought our way back into the game, went ahead and then managed them really quite brilliantly, content to let them have the ball knowing that our pace on the break would eventually kill them.

A mixture of skill, commitment, effort and tactics? wd aw!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    After 7 minutes they had barely touchewd the ball, we were slicing through them at will, and one of their centre halves and the right back had been booked. After we scored the first I almost felt sorry for them, thinking we'd go on and beat them 5 or 6-0, but then they started to show us what a really decent side they are. I thought they played some tremendous stuff and we were rocked back on our heels a bit. What was pleasing about our performance was that we absorbed that, fought our way back into the game, went ahead and then managed them really quite brilliantly, content to let them have the ball knowing that our pace on the break would eventually kill them.

A mixture of skill, commitment, effort and tactics? wd aw!
    I didn't see it but I understand that young Aaron didn't start and played only just a bit at the end.

As you said, wd aw!

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I didn't see it but I understand that young Aaron didn't start and played only just a bit at the end.

As you said, wd aw!
    This is like a kid in the playground yanking the little girl's ponytail because he 'hates' her but desperately wants her to notice him.

He doesn't read Awimb, wes, and even if he did, he's never going to fúck you. Let it go, man.

This is like a kid in the playground yanking the little girl's ponytail because he 'hates' her but desperately wants her to notice him.

He doesn't read Awimb, wes, and even if he did, he's never going to fúck you. Let it go, man.
    That's a fair point, actually. I have begun to wonder if my hatred for the Welsh highlighted one isn't getting the better of my rational side.

It's just that I hate him so Charles and I can't seem to stop

That's a fair point, actually. I have begun to wonder if my hatred for the Welsh highlighted one isn't getting the better of my rational side.

It's just that I hate him so Charles and I can't seem to stop
    Turn your ire towards Harry Kane, Hugo Lloris or Dele Alli. Hit them with your negative waves.

Turn your ire towards Harry Kane, Hugo Lloris or Dele Alli. Hit them with your negative waves.
    What's wrong with Lloris? There are more noxious Tottenham players than him, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What's wrong with Lloris? There are more noxious Tottenham players than him, surely?
    I don't really know any of their players. Dembele, is he one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I fail to be offended by Hazza Kane either.

I don't really know any of their players. Dembele, is he one?
    Danny Rose - now there's a Spurs player I could really, really hate.

Perhaps replacement therapy will work. Each time I watch Ramsey give it away, stroll back while we're being hit on the break, slash at a sitter or wander all over the pitch I shall just imagine Danny Rose's impertinent, obnoxious little face and fill up with rage.

This may work, you know.

Danny Rose - now there's a Spurs player I could really, really hate.

Perhaps replacement therapy will work. Each time I watch Ramsey give it away, stroll back while we're being hit on the break, slash at a sitter or wander all over the pitch I shall just imagine Danny Rose's impertinent, obnoxious little face and fill up with rage.

This may work, you know.
    I'll raise you a Kyle Walker.