Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Quick question/Thought for the day

Quick question/Thought for the day

If, like Leipzig, Arsenal were taken over by Red Bull and were rebranded completely as RB North London, would you continue supporting the club?

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoNoel View Post
    If, like Leipzig, Arsenal were taken over by Red Bull and were rebranded completely as RB North London, would you continue supporting the club?
    No.

7 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No.

7 chars
    Yes. If it were my company, it would be: House of Bleu Arsenal. HOBP Arsenal. Like the sound of that.

We'd get scabs in to fill your empty seats, make the profit back on teen prostitution.

Arguably, that's already happened, albeit more subtly.

Presumably in deference to supporters' sensibilities, which will inform marketeers how far they can go. After all, we used to play at Arsenal Stadium, now we play at Emirates Stadium. And so on.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

looooooooooooool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No.

7 chars
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Yes. If it were my company, it would be: House of Bleu Arsenal. HOBP Arsenal. Like the sound of that.

We'd get scabs in to fill your empty seats, make the profit back on teen prostitution.
    You badly need a wife, e. Or even a girlfriend. Or even just a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post

It depends on the company. If it is was like the rentboys with stolen or illicit monies - yes beyond the money laundering tax haven type stuff we currently do - then I would struggle.
    Which is why I don't want Usmanov anywhere near the club. Even if he led us to the World Cup, I just wouldn't feel right about it.