Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Thomas Mair in 'found guilty' shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I sometimes wonder whether they really want anything from us at all. Just their way of having a bit of fun, the swines. At least we knew where we stood with the woolly faces.
    They do seem a bit madey-up don't they?
    CIA or KGB

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They tell us what they want, and why they want it, ad infinitum. Why do you not take them at their word?

They even dedicated a four-page spread to explaining it to us in the June issue of their glossy quarterly lifestyle mag Dabiq (who have disappointingly rejected all of my feature pitches so far )

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2...azine-1522.pdf
    Oh yer actual ISIS says that, but the freelance nutters like Mr Stabby of Bloomsbury are just nutters like this Thomas Nightmare fellow.

Actually I just couldn't resist paraphrasing Captain Mandrake talking about the Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They tell us what they want, and why they want it, ad infinitum. Why do you not take them at their word?

They even dedicated a four-page spread to explaining it to us in the June issue of their glossy quarterly lifestyle mag Dabiq (who have disappointingly rejected all of my feature pitches so far )

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2...azine-1522.pdf
    That was quite interesting, thank you, although if I end up in Guantanamo for downloading it, I'm going to bubble you right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I sometimes wonder whether they really want anything from us at all. Just their way of having a bit of fun, the swines. At least we knew where we stood with the woolly faces.
    They need to form an image savvy political wing A
    And they have no shortage of beardy spokesmen.Might need the lend of a duffel coat though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite what took the jury two hours I've no idea. Can only assume they were dragging it out for a free lunch.
    The evidence for him being a neo-Nazi appears to be that he owned a copy of Schindler's List on DVD.

That's me fúcked, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That was quite interesting, thank you, although if I end up in Guantanamo for downloading it, I'm going to bubble you right up.
    I know
    All sorts of alarm bells ringing at GCHQ as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I know
    All sorts of alarm bells ringing at GCHQ as we speak
    And to be fair, they've probably got a team of blokes monitoring you 24 hours a day You'll get there before me, save me a decent bunk.

Did you read the 'Why we hate you and why we fight you' article?

The evidence for him being a neo-Nazi appears to be that he owned a copy of Schindler's List on DVD.

That's me fúcked, then.
    It was his cupboards that truly chilled me. Baked beans, biscuits and evaporated milk.

Can you imagine the state of his bowels?

nintchdbpict000283931029.jpg
    Last edited by Burney; 11-23-2016 at 02:11 PM.

And to be fair, they've probably got a team of blokes monitoring you 24 hours a day You'll get there before me, save me a decent bunk.
    "Ah sit down Mr Curly,I see in your internet usage you have looked up 'how to spell Lloyd 212 times'.Can you not spell Lylod?"
    "No sir,every fúcking time,brain takes a beano to Margate"