Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So Thomas Mair in 'found guilty' shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've got the text here. It said you marinated some sliced leg in garlic, cumin, coriander and lemon juice and fried it hard for crispy bits. Red onion, coriander, mint, yoghurt and chilli sauce. Flatbread.
    Perfect, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hmmm. You don't draw any distinction between yer average stabby shooty Allan and yer Mairs and Breiviks of this world? Not noticed that the latter seem rather less keen on self-immolation? Don't you consider that a rather important distinction?
    A mere technical detail, subject to the context of the belief system. Otherwise they're pretty similar imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A mere technical detail, subject to the context of the belief system. Otherwise they're pretty similar imo.
    Ok, what about the distinction between the fact that Breivik, Mair et al were acting to protect the west from subjugation to alien cultures whereas stabby shooty bomby Allans are seeking to undertake the subjugation?

Yup. Henry Fonda was a pussy. I'd have insisted on putting the guy in the chair.
    Wait a second, this was Librul elected representative? I would have thought that we would all be arguing for clemency for the accused. After all, he is only doing what we all would have liked to have done, and would have done, had we not been afraid of consequences. 24/7, 365 days a year.

Ok, what about the distinction between the fact that Breivik, Mair et al were acting to protect the west from subjugation to alien cultures whereas stabby shooty bomby Allans are seeking to undertake the subjugation?
    Acting to protect the west from subjugation? Really? You are joking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That was quite interesting, thank you, although if I end up in Guantanamo for downloading it, I'm going to bubble you right up.
    I clicked on it before reading this comment, Guantanamo Express!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Acting to protect the west from subjugation? Really? You are joking, right?
    http://thecamelsnose.blogspot.co.uk/...mmary-and.html

Yes, that's all very well, but I'm not really clear on how killing a bunch of (admittedly lefty, but that doesn't make it OK) kids or a Labour MP, advances this particular cause.
    Last edited by Burney; 11-24-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Yes, that's all very well, but I'm not really clear on how killing a bunch of (admittedly lefty, but that doesn't make it OK) kids or Labour MP, advances this particular cause.
    I guess he was hoping to spark a debate

I guess he was hoping to spark a debate
    LOL!