Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking at all these protests I am struck by the thought that there are few more

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We know he's not 100% keen on Mexicans and Allans, t, but has he expressed his view on people of colour as yet?
    Mexican illegal immigrants and Allan extremists. I've never heard him say anything against law-abiding Mexicans or moderate/secular Allans.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Mexican illegal immigrants and Allan extremists. I've never heard him say anything against law-abiding Mexicans or moderate/secular Allans.
    I must confess that I have heard him say nothing first hand, since I find his voice and face so repulsive that i avoid any direct view of him, so my information on his utterances is gleaned from the media and social media.

I probably don't have a very balanced view, do I?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's basically his Tinder profile imo.
    Enjoyed yours and Charlie's exchange with Hugo. He went a bit quiet in the end, didn't he.

pathetic sights on this earth than an angry liberal
    I was watching Sky news last night and they were interviewing different citizens of the US. I don't think they got what they were looking for.

Who did you vote for? trump WHY? (in this patronising way)

Then even the mexican fella they interviewed voted for Trump.

I must confess that I have heard him say nothing first hand, since I find his voice and face so repulsive that i avoid any direct view of him, so my information on his utterances is gleaned from the media and social media.

I probably don't have a very balanced view, do I?
    Oh he's clearly a truly appalling human who believes in nothing and understands almost as little. But in a sense I think this makes him ideologically neutral in that he approaches issues with no preconceptions.

So when he sees Allans murdering innocent people on the streets of America and Europe, he delivers an instinctive, rational reaction rather than one skewed by his existing beliefs or hobby horses. And the instinctive rational reaction to islamic terrorism is to stop the cu*nts coming to your country, even if that inconveniences/offends millions of innocent Allans.

I doubt very much he's a racist, although he does seem to played a little fast and loose with notions of sexual consent.
    Last edited by Monty92; 11-10-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Brilliant tactics really, as it made everyone who disagreed appear, to normal people anyway, to be encouraging foreigners to go to America and break American law.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 11-10-2016 at 11:09 AM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Oh he's clearly a truly appalling human who believes in nothing and understands almost as little. But in a sense I think this makes him ideologically neutral in that he approaches issues with no preconceptions.

So when he sees Allans murdering innocent people on the streets of America and Europe, he delivers an instinctive, rational reaction rather than one skewed by his existing beliefs or hobby horses. And the instinctive rational reaction to islamic terrorism is to stop the cu*nts coming to your country, even if that inconveniences/offends millions of innocent Allans.

I doubt very much he's a racist, although he does seem to played a little fast and loose with notions of sexual consent.
    If anything about him really troubles me, it's that the few moments of footage I have seen suggest to me that he is as thick as pigshít. We'll have to rely on the 'checks and balances', I suppose.

If anything about him really troubles me, it's that the few moments of footage I have seen suggest to me that he is as thick as pigshít. We'll have to rely on the 'checks and balances', I suppose.
    If anything Sir C it's good news. Our country band will be more popular than ever. I was thinking we should change the name somewhat. How about to the Drop Dead Hillary's Or the Amazing Trump Band.

Enjoyed yours and Charlie's exchange with Hugo. He went a bit quiet in the end, didn't he.
    He did a bit. I find it odd how taken aback some people who offer opinions on Twitter seem when they are challenged.

"We are strong. You don't know how strong we are"

Said by a man reduced to tears, wailing like a mad man on the streets