Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking at all these protests I am struck by the thought that there are few more

Looking at all these protests I am struck by the thought that there are few more

pathetic sights on this earth than an angry liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The hysterical shrieking ones are best

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The hysterical shrieking ones are best
    Absolute f@cking state of this one

https://twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/796597718751838208

I'm unconvinced, Charles, that the only people upset about Trump being elected are angry liberals. I would have thought that being sane would be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm unconvinced, Charles, that the only people upset about Trump being elected are angry liberals. I would have thought that being sane would be enough.
    I see nothing particularly sane or insane about either choice. You could either vote for more of the same old crap if that suited you or you could vote to shake up the snow globe a bit and see what happens.

My word.

Dip a toe into #notmypresident

Just a toe, mind.

Right. Especially as it was their own failings, flaws and foibles what won it, not Trump's.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I see nothing particularly sane or insane about either choice. You could either vote for more of the same old crap if that suited you or you could vote to shake up the snow globe a bit and see what happens.
    You could justify the election of Jeremy Corbyn to Prime Minister with precisely the same logic. Were it to happen, I very much doubt that you would have held that view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You could justify the election of Jeremy Corbyn to Prime Minister with precisely the same logic. Were it to happen, I very much doubt that you would have held that view.
    You are missing the point, somewhat. If Corbyn was elected and people reacted by weeping hysterically (or claiming to), they would be just as mockable as the angry lefties in question.

One expects a little dignity from one's fellow citizens, as well as, perhaps, a touch of respect for the democratic process.