Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My word, there is some epic lefty knicker-wetting going on. :hehe:

My word, there is some epic lefty knicker-wetting going on. :hehe:

Mind you, I suppose we'll all be a little bit tetchy when the Red Army rolls across the Lithuanian border.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mind you, I suppose we'll all be a little bit tetchy when the Red Army rolls across the Lithuanian border.
    The Europeans might actually have to start putting their hands in their pockets and spending some money on their own defence. Enjoy that, Germany.

Laurie Penny is ashamed to be white this morning. Owen Jones apparently claimed it was the worst thing to happen since 1945, but he's blocked me, so I don't know his latest.

If only I hadn't got myself blocked by so many lefties, I could really be enjoying their misery properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Europeans might actually have to start putting their hands in their pockets and spending some money on their own defence. Enjoy that, Germany.

Laurie Penny is ashamed to be white this morning. Owen Jones apparently claimed it was the worst thing to happen since 1945, but he's blocked me, so I don't know his latest.

If only I hadn't got myself blocked by so many lefties, I could really be enjoying their misery properly.
    He's blocked me as well, and I'm always careful to be polite and reasonable. He can't cope at all outside the echo chamber.

He's blocked me as well, and I'm always careful to be polite and reasonable. He can't cope at all outside the echo chamber.
    Set up new Twitter accounts? There's surely no point in being on there at all if you can't take pot shots at those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Set up new Twitter accounts? There's surely no point in being on there at all if you can't take pot shots at those two.
    I'd hate myself for going to so much trouble on his behalf.

I called him a grass over the taxi driver thing and applauded black cab drivers for their efforts to win over public opinion what with that and the Lily Allen thing. He didn't like that.

I'd hate myself for going to so much trouble on his behalf.
    It isn't *that* much trouble. If you sign up another account. You can link it to your twitter app and access both accounts from there, switching between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I called him a grass over the taxi driver thing and applauded black cab drivers for their efforts to win over public opinion what with that and the Lily Allen thing. He didn't like that.
    Oh yes, I forgot, I was a little robust with him over that matter. His disciples gave me plenty of 'abuse' #savagedbydeadsheep

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    It isn't *that* much trouble. If you sign up another account. You can link it to your twitter app and access both accounts from there, switching between the two.

ty n, I'll give it a go.

Oh yes, I forgot, I was a little robust with him over that matter. His disciples gave me plenty of 'abuse' #savagedbydeadsheep
    I had that with Jack Monroe when I pointed out that she had Munchausen's Syndrome that was propped up by her hordes of simpering 'U OK Hun?' simpletons.

Blocked.