Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All bantz aside, isn't it a bit weird that Hilary hasn't rocked up to say something?

All bantz aside, isn't it a bit weird that Hilary hasn't rocked up to say something?

I mean you can't just lose an election and then just sulk in a hotel suite like a big gay baby.

Maybe she's stopped taking whatever it was that was keeping her going and has lapsed into coma?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean you can't just lose an election and then just sulk in a hotel suite like a big gay baby.

Maybe she's stopped taking whatever it was that was keeping her going and has lapsed into coma?
    She has been taken into custody by the SA and will go on trial tomorrow charged with treason against the Reich. Obviously she will be hanged from a meat hook in due course. Heil Trumpf!
    Last edited by Sir C; 11-09-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Women, you see; can't live wi' 'em.

Gathering her brows somewhere, I expect. She'll appear soon though, I'm sure.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She has been taken into custody by the SA and will go on trial tomorrow charged with treason against the Reich. Obviously she will be hanged from a meat hook in due course. Heil Trumpf!
    Dear God. Have you seen this? The Guardian in full self-parody mode.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...t-donald-trump

Her software had been programmed for a win so they are working on it now.
    :droid:

Dear God. Have you seen this? The Guardian in full self-parody mode.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...t-donald-trump
    Safe spaces for all!

Safe spaces for all!
    My favourite bit was when the advice “avoid catastrophising, and maintain a balanced perspective” was dismissed as "patently ridiculous".

My favourite bit was when the advice “avoid catastrophising, and maintain a balanced perspective” was dismissed as "patently ridiculous".
    What are all these snowflakes going to do in 6 months time when they wake up and realise that, you know, the sun continues to rise in the morning, the 7:48 is still getting delayed at Carpenter's Park, and there's quinoa and organic felafels for tea? One would hope they will feel some embarrassment.

What are all these snowflakes going to do in 6 months time when they wake up and realise that, you know, the sun continues to rise in the morning, the 7:48 is still getting delayed at Carpenter's Park, and there's quinoa and organic felafels for tea? One would hope they will feel some embarrassment.
    No. They'll still be taking time off from their jobs and blogging furiously about how traumatised and scarred they are. They'll be milking this for years.

She's doing a speech in 5 mins.