Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This US election had so much promise to be exciting. Started well

This US election had so much promise to be exciting. Started well

fizzled out completely and I am no longer remotely interested.

Out of all the back and forth things it was the 'Grab the Pussy' stuff that really killed the interest in this one. It sort of died after that.

Maybe afterwards we won't have to hear about Trump any more. Well I am sure he'll be moaning for a while how it's a fix. Fix or no fix if that's what he believes. he didn't really take the opportunity to capitalise.
    It's just like watching the NLD from this past weekend again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    fizzled out completely and I am no longer remotely interested.

Out of all the back and forth things it was the 'Grab the Pussy' stuff that really killed the interest in this one. It sort of died after that.

Maybe afterwards we won't have to hear about Trump any more. Well I am sure he'll be moaning for a while how it's a fix. Fix or no fix if that's what he believes. he didn't really take the opportunity to capitalise.
    It's just like watching the NLD from this past weekend again.
    You'll be interested when the Clinton hag starts a nuculer war with Russia. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'll be interested when the Clinton hag starts a nuculer war with Russia. Or something.
    I can't see why she would want to.
    Are you suggesting this whole Syria, Isis stuff is just a vehicle for both Russia and the USA to kick off with each other.

Anyway Steven Segal has been given Russian Citizenship. US are ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I can't see why she would want to.
    Are you suggesting this whole Syria, Isis stuff is just a vehicle for both Russia and the USA to kick off with each other.

Anyway Steven Segal has been given Russian Citizenship. US are ****ed.
    Apparently she's mad for a no-fly zone over Syria, which would lead to US aircraft firing on Russian aircraft, which would lead to WWlll. Apparently. Personally, I have fúck all idea what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Apparently she's mad for a no-fly zone over Syria, which would lead to US aircraft firing on Russian aircraft, which would lead to WWlll. Apparently. Personally, I have fúck all idea what's going on.
    Still, if she did trigger WWIII, I'd hope that, as the missiles flew, there'd be time to take the pïss out of all the people who told us Trump was a danger to world peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Still, if she did trigger WWIII, I'd hope that, as the missiles flew, there'd be time to take the pïss out of all the people who told us Trump was a danger to world peace.
    You can't possibly deny that as a diplomat Clinton is the safer bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You can't possibly deny that as a diplomat Clinton is the safer bet?
    Safer for whom? Us or the USA? She'll be a NATO hawk, which he might not, but that is more rather than less likely to precipitate conflict.

Safer for whom? Us or the USA? She'll be a NATO hawk, which he might not, but that is more rather than less likely to precipitate conflict.
    You seem to have discounted the possibility that he is actually a mentally ill and hugely dangerous individual, which is odd given that you've presumably listened to him speak.

So in this context, his attitude to NATO and geopolitics in general seems rather besides the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You seem to have discounted the possibility that he is actually a mentally ill and hugely dangerous individual, which is odd given that you've presumably listened to him speak.

So in this context, his attitude to NATO and geopolitics in general seems rather besides the point.
    You think anyone sane wants to be President of the United States?

You think anyone sane wants to be President of the United States?
    Probably one of the most sane comments I have heard about the election tbh