Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday was a bit disappointing. but not the worst start to November

Yesterday was a bit disappointing. but not the worst start to November

I hope we have a solution for this newfangled* formation that's going around.

Thought we are a bit sloppy yesterday. giving the ball away a bit too easily. Elneny would have been good as he seems very a reliable tidy type. Though I thought Xhaka was a ok.

Other items. As much as BT sport like to suggest our goal shouldn't have been a goal. it was a goal.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 11-07-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Thought we are a bit sloppy yesterday. giving the ball away a bit too easily. Elneny would have been good as he seems very a reliable tidy type. Though I thought Xhaka was a ok.
    Xhaka was excellent, I thought. We were a gnat's cóck away from doing them 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Those games are rarely better than an evens bet imo. Anyone going into an NLD expecting us to win is being pretty optimistic. Disappointing not to win only because we got the lead and had the chances to increase it, but all in all a fair result.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't be a gnat's cöck away from winning 4-1 if you draw 1-1. You may be three gnats' cöcks away, but not one, surely?

I am quite confident we would have won if we hadn't have given away that pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You can't be a gnat's cöck away from winning 4-1 if you draw 1-1. You may be three gnats' cöcks away, but not one, surely?
    Oh but you can, you can indeed. Our performance in crucial areas was the tiniest bit off; there were final balls that were 6" out, runs that were half a yard short. Tiny margins - the result of a long journey hyome in medweek, perhaps.

Oh but you can, you can indeed. Our performance in crucial areas was the tiniest bit off; there were final balls that were 6" out, runs that were half a yard short. Tiny margins - the result of a long journey hyome in medweek, perhaps.
    I think we may have to establish what the actual standard length of a gnat's cöck is before we can make this a meaningful measurement of failure.

I was not happy with the midfield gaps
    I could have pitched a tent there and they could of carried on with the match
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I was not happy with the midfield gaps
    I could have pitched a tent there and they could of carried on with the match
    Hey Prat. Pat Vegas Fact. I've smoked a couple of cigarettes standing in that area of the Emirates Pitch.

I like that Pat Fact!
    Who were you supposed to be marking?
    Did you take a piss too?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.